Delivering on the promises of subsurface technology
NDB is an oil and gas management consultancy. Our mission is to deliver on the promises made by new technology and thus make every geoscience user more productive.
Stuff we're doing...
We're working out our Top Data issues....do you agree?
- Data Exchange between orgnaisations
- Silos of data (ie not your problem)
- Big Data - where do we stuff it?
- Data complexity - how do we retain meta data?
- Not enough DM pain at Exec levels (too dull)
- The openness of data (top secret by default)
- The unwelcome persistence of data (hooray for NHDA!)
- Who owns the data (and do they care?)
- Managing change in Data processes
- er. that's it
Did you know that
85% of your production
data is inactive! (Forrester Group 2007)
Welcome Faten 12/03/2013
Faten Halit has joined us in Edinburgh to work as a senior geophysical consultant. Faten's skills include the ability t…
Welcome Umair 05/02/2013
NDB are pleased to welcome Umair Khan to the organsiation. He is an experienced geophysicist, now in a period of hand…
Moving round the corner 03/12/2012
NDB has invested in a new office for our london consultants. We will benefit from being our own landlord with a bespo…
Congratulations Sonia! 24/10/2012
Our intrepid Office Manager Sonia McCormick shows that if you put your mind to it, even a marathon is not out of reac…
"Our top 9 subsurface data issues - what's the 10th? http://t.co/yVranZ9vzB" 16 May 13
"Good conference w the dist. team today. As a research-hungry consulting co. we need your case studies and conf. papers@newdigitalbiz" 3 May 13
"NDB's Occasional Newsletter - http://t.co/1t8dyQjizC" 24 Apr 13