NDB has a network or experts coupled with in-house interpretation staff who can deliver integrated Interpretation across G&G and Reservoir Engineering - peer review, structural restoration, framework building, quantitative Interpretation Facies and Property modelling and so on. This can be done onsite or offsite (conducted in NDB's Aberdeen lab).
Our Interpretations skills
- Seismic Interpretation
- Rock Physics
- Petrophysical Interpretation
- Geological Model Building
- Dynamic Modelling
- Glen Burridge. Senior Seismic Interpreter
- Claudio Turrini. Principal Structural Geologist and Seismic Interpreter
- John Kerr. Principal Quantitative Interpretation Expert
- Peter Raymant. Principal Geomodeller
- Ram Nutakki. Principal Reservoir Engineer
- Moby Mukarram. Senior Reservoir Engineer
Full CV's and availability from Ed Evans, Practice Manager
How we are unique
We uniquely combine geological and engineering expertise with a strong understanding of other NDB strengths:
- Data Management
- Geoscience Workflow
- Technical Project Management
This allows us to interpret business need and deadlines, prepare the project data, ensure the tools are suitable and then deliver the required analysis either onsite or off.
More details here.